playlist no. 01 - praise

Wednesday, July 11, 2018


Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United -


            One of the biggest ways I worship and connect to my God is through music. I wanted to share a few songs that make my heart swell. Songs I love to listen to in the car. Songs that instantly lift me out of a down mood. Songs that leave me deep in thought and covered in goosebumps. Songs that never fail to inspire me and remind me about the never-ending love of Christ. You can also check this playlist out on Spotify

      1. Behold (Then Sings My Soul) (Live) by Hillsong Worship
      2. So Will I (100 Billion X) by Hillsong United
      3. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United
      4. What A Beautiful Name by Hillsong Worship
      5. I Surrender (Live) by Hillsong Worship
      6. Transfiguration (Live) by Hillsong Worship
      7. You Make Me Brave by Amanda Cook
      8. Miracles by Alisa Turner
      9. Heal Our Land by Kari Jobe
      10. It is Finished by Matt Birkenfeld
      11. Tremble by Mosaic MSC
      12. Pieces By Steffany Gretzinger 

            I'm always on the hunt for new music to listen to. If you have any worship songs that resonate with this playlist, please feel free to share them below in the comments! 

With love, S.

Post a Comment

instagram

© The Sunflower Collective. Design by FCD.