welcome to the sunflower collective

Sunday, July 1, 2018


          Hello there, I'm Sarah and welcome to my journey and a place for all the light I wish to share with the world.
    • I'm twenty four years old and an East Tennessee native who currently resides in Chattanooga. 
    • I am passionate about non toxic and natural living. I'm also new on my journey, so I'm still transitioning and finding new products and recipes to fill my home with.
    • I love learning about holistic wellness.
    • I am a Christian and with everything I do my primary goal is to glorify God.
    • So I suppose that makes me a Jesus loving hippie.
    • I'm an artist and a writer and I come from a family full of artists and writers.
    • I love photography, I learned about it through film as a teenager and I dream of having my own darkroom someday.
    • I am full of wanderlust but I'm also a homebody. I've only been out of America once, when I went to Córdoba, Spain, and the city absolutely captured my heart (and that's where I took that photo of a sunflower field).
    • I have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Psychology and I geek out over the subject.
    • I'm an INFJ and a true introvert.

          My wish for this blog is to be a place of soulful conversation, creativity, holistic wellness and truth seeking. If you've made this far, I hope you'll choose to stay to learn and cherish life with me.

With love, S.
       

       



Post a Comment

instagram

© The Sunflower Collective. Design by FCD.