life lately | september

Monday, September 3, 2018


Making: lots and lots of to do lists (and lists in general too)
Welcoming: my favorite months of the year (which begins with September and ends with December)
Drinking: lots of water, which I'm pretty happy about
Watching: currently all the Fast and Furious films which has me in all the feels
Hoping: for cool autumn days where I can explore farmer's markets and the art district in my city again (it's all so much better in the fall)
Reading: I think I want to dive back into some old classic favorites (autumn always makes me feel nostalgic)
Wishing: I could fuel my wanderlust and travel the world
Praying: God continues to open my eyes and reveal to me my soul's purpose (we've already made big strives in this department this year)
Loving: this weekend, and how peaceful and productive I am
Thanking: Christ this morning for his faithfulness and patience with me, I can't imagine I'm an easy person to work with
Missing: writing... (and it's my own fault, anytime I have a busy day it's one of the first me things that goes out the window)
Writing: haikus lately...and they suck (maybe I'll share a few once I find them tolerable to read back on)
Discovering: joy in the little things (all the simplicities of life are bringing me closer to the big things)
Thinking: a lot about getting out of Chattanooga for a bit (even for just a weekend getaway)
Feeling: a lot more peaceful about things these last few days, which I'm so grateful for because it really felt like my anxiety was getting bad again for a good few weeks there
Anticipating: the cool weather and everything about autumn

Post a Comment

instagram

© The Sunflower Collective. Design by FCD.