my favorite anxiety fighting essential oil blend

Thursday, August 30, 2018


            I am a big time essential oil enthusiast. Not only do they smell heavenly and have so many ways to utilize them, they also have so many benefits, too. The last few weeks I've been using a new blend I decided to throw together one day, it instantly blew me away how much I loved it so I decided to do some deeper research on the blend and the oils it consisted of.

            Where do I begin with this recipe!? It's calming. Peaceful. Uplifting. Anxiety fighting. It smells good and it's only made with three essential oils.

Peppermint. Lavender. Sweet Orange. 

            I typically do equal parts for each essential oil with this blend, whether I put it in my diffuser or use it with my favorite way to "wear" essential oils (my homemade necklaces made of hemp string and stones). Breaking down this oil recipe, I wanted to share with you a bit on what each oil brings to this blend...

Lavender

            - it creates a calming effect
            - it fights anxiety
            - it slows down the central nervous system
            - improves quality of sleep 

Sweet Orange

            - it acts as an antidepressant
            - it's uplifting

Peppermint
            - it fights anxiety
            - helps fight pain, nausea, and other forms of discomfort

            And those are just a few of the things each oil does! But I wanted to focus on the properties that make this blend so incredible so I limited it to those benefits. Let me know in the comments below if you plan on using this blend or if you've ever used any like it! And if you do try it, let me know what you think!

With love, S.

Post a Comment

instagram

© The Sunflower Collective. Design by FCD.