life lately | august

Thursday, August 9, 2018


Listening: to this playlist full of worship songs
Making: stone wrapped hemp pendants
Welcoming: the last weeks of summer, happily
Eating: garlic hummus and pita crackers
Drinking: lots and lots of La Croix
Watching: Criminal Minds
Reading: Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist 
Wishing: desperately for a good thunderstorm
Smelling: lavender essential oil
Praying: that I may find my own place in the next few months
Loving: how connected I feel to this blog I'm creating
Playing: my guitar, when I'm feeling inspired to
Thanking: God every day for his love 
Missing: a lot of my good friends and family that don't live so close to me
Writing: almost everyday, which I'm loving, and I really have this blog to thank for constantly inspiring me to pursue my writing
Discovering: how incredible natural products are working in my skincare routine
Thinking: a lot about traveling
Feeling: faithful that God will provide in this next chapter of my life



What have you been up to lately? 

With love, S. 

Post a Comment

instagram

© The Sunflower Collective. Design by FCD.